Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday (1): Top 10 Books of 2010

This week's topic:
Top Ten Books of 2010


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish.



My Top Ten Books of 2010


  1. The Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong 
  2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  3. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  4. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  5. Need by Carrie Jones
  6. Captivate By Carrie Jones
  7. Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne 
  8. One For The Money by Janet Evanovich
  9. Evernight by Claudia Gray
  10. A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn


I didn't read as much as I wanted this year but hopefully I'll get the chance next year.
What's your top ten?

Frosy

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I love reading through everyone's lists, even when I don't recognize many of the titles.

Here is my Top Ten of 2010 post: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-books-ive-read-in-2010.html

Eileen said...

My sister has Cassandra Clare's complete series but I have yet to read any of them. They do look excellent, though.

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Ive read every book on your list LOL. Some good books here , a few of them I read and enjoyed. Check out my list www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com. Im A new follower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...