Monday, December 13, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge


2011 Debut Author Challenge

I'm a new blogger so I'm excited to participate on my first challenge. 2011 Debut Author Challenge is hosted by the The Story Siren  and features YA debut authors of 2011.
The goal is to read at least 12 debut novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade authors.

The Books I want to read are:

1. Blood Magic by Tessa Grantton 
2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis 
4. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
5. Clarity by Kim Harrington
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
7. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
8. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth
10. Bad Taste In Boys by Carrie Harris
11. Entangled by Cat Clarke
12. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
13. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
14. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
15. Die For Me by Amy Plum
16. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter 

This is the list of the books hopefully I'll get to read next year. There are so many other books I want to read, so I'll probably be adding a few more later on.
If you want to participate sign up here.

Here are the covers. Aren't they beautiful?

Blood Magic (The Blood Journals)AngelfireAcross the UniverseThe Iron WitchClarityWither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy)Falling UnderA Touch MortalDivergentBad Taste in BoysEntangledTimelessHourglassUnearthlyDie for MeBorn at Midnight


Frosy

2 comments:

Myra McEntire said...

Thank you for adding HOURGLASS!

Frosy said...

Thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...