Sunday, December 19, 2010

Off The Shelf Challenge 2011

Off The Shelf!I came across this challenge and it was perfect for me. It's hosted by Bookish Ardour’s Reading Challenges and it's called Off The Shelf Challenge. All you have to do is read those books that are sitting on your shelfs waiting to be read. More info here.
It's perfect for anyone who has the tendency to buy tons of books and really never get the chance to read them. 

These are some of the books that are on my shelf so I figured to list them in hope that I'll get to read them this year. There are only 15 but I'll probably be adding more later on
The Challenge Level I'm on is Trying - Choose 15 books to read

  1. The Secret Society by Tom Dolby
  2. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatric
  3. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
  4. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
  5. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  6. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson #2) by Rick Riordan 
  7. The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson #3) by Rick Riordan
  8. Blue Moon by Scott Westerfeld 
  9. The Dream of the Stone by Christina Askounis 
  10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  11. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  12. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
  13. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  14. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  15. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

These are the covers. I just love book covers!

Secret Society (Secret Society Novel)Crescendo (Hush, Hush)Stargazer (Evernight)Hourglass (Evernight)The Time Traveler's WifeThe Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2)The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3)Midnighters #3: Blue NoonThe Dream of the StoneIf I StayHaloNevermoreNightshade: Book 1Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1)Incarceron (Incarceron, Book 1)


Frosy

1 comment:

Gail Hays said...

Appreciate you bllogging this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...