I came across this challenge and it was perfect for me. It's hosted by Bookish Ardour’s Reading Challenges and it's called Off The Shelf Challenge. All you have to do is read those books that are sitting on your shelfs waiting to be read. More info here.
It's perfect for anyone who has the tendency to buy tons of books and really never get the chance to read them.
These are some of the books that are on my shelf so I figured to list them in hope that I'll get to read them this year. There are only 15 but I'll probably be adding more later on.
The Challenge Level I'm on is Trying - Choose 15 books to read
- The Secret Society by Tom Dolby
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatric
- Stargazer by Claudia Gray
- Hourglass by Claudia Gray
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson #2) by Rick Riordan
- The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson #3) by Rick Riordan
- Blue Moon by Scott Westerfeld
- The Dream of the Stone by Christina Askounis
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
These are the covers. I just love book covers!