Friday, July 1, 2011

TGIF(3)


TGIF is hosted byGReads.
This week's question is:

Q. Mr. & Mrs: Who are your favourite books couples?

In no particular order.
  • Varen and Isobel from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. I just love how different they are from each other yet they function so well together.
  • Jonathan and Jessica from the Midnighters series by Scott Westerfeld. I still can't believe how Blue Noon ended. I'm still in shock about them.
  • Adam and Mia from If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I do not need to say that the reason Mia chose to stay was because of him. Heartbreaking. I haven't read Where She Went and I can't believe that the book starts with them broken up. They are so good to each other!
  • Ryder and Lily from A Witch And Angel Tale by Ramona Wray. Sigh... What a love story. I love drama and this couple has it all.
  • Nick and Zara from the Need series by Carrie Jones. I just love them together!
  • Alex and Brittany from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. They changed each other so much. 
  • Nick and Pheobe from Secret Society by Tom Dolby. It's mostly because of Nick... oh well!
  • Edward and Bella from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. My first ever book couple that I loved.
  • Lucius and Jessica from Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. They are frustrated lovely!
  • Jace and Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. From the first moment I didn't believe they were siblings and was glad that I was true in the end, and so much drama in between! Love them!
  • Magnus and Alec from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I couldn't leave these two out of this list.
  • Rafe and Lindsey from Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne. Another couple who deals with drama.
  • Brendan and Emma from Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz. I recently finished this book and I can't stop thinking about them. I wish there's another book about them.
  • Seth and Aislinn from Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. I'm almost done with this one  and I love the connection those two have. So honest and truthful. 
Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...