Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren!



These are the books I got the last two weeks.
  • Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr, I have the 1st 3rd and 4th book so I needed the 2nd book in order to continue reading the series. 
  • My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent, I have the 1st and 3rd book in the series and needed the second one.
  • Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
  • Betrayals by Lili St. Crow
  • Pewter Angels by Henry K. Ripplinger, I wanted to read this one someday and since it happened that day that the author was at the bookstore, I grabbed the chance to get a signed copy and a bookmark!


Tris & IzzieBlood (Mercian Trilogy, #1)A Beautiful DarkMisfitThe Beginning of AfterCold Kiss
And now to e-books!
These are the books I got from Netgalley

  • Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison, I have already read this and review is coming up soon.
  • Blood by K. J. Wignall
  • A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies, I'm already reading this and I must say it's really good. For once I found a book about angels that I actually like!
  • Misfit by Jon Skovron
  • The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
  • Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...