Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (14)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My Teasers

A Bad Boy Can Be Good for a Girl


They laugh at each other, all superior. One says, "You're the one who needs to get a clue. I mean, hello, Red Light? Are you that stupid you don't even know when someone's calling you a whore?"A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl by Tanya Lee Stone



Delirium


When I'm asked to give my favorite color, for just the briefest, tiniest of seconds my mind flashes on a sky te color of polished silver, and I think I hear a word-gray-whispered into my ear.Delirium by Lauren Oliver




Across the Universe

Elder doesn't watch the couple on the bench, he's watching me. The rain in pouring harder now, and I think about going in, but in a strange way I like how the rain makes me feel as if I am grounded, connected to this place. Even though I know the rain is fake, it feels the same as real rain, and I desperately need that.Across the Universe by Beth Revis




Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...