Thursday, January 6, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know (1)



Enquiring Minds Want to Know is hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts. 

This week's questions are:

1. How would you build the perfect sandwich?
2. What is your favorite flavor of potato chips?
3. Now add the perfect beverage to complete this lunch.

My answers:


1. Mine is very simple I think. I like mine having a little mayonnaise, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and chicken breast on flat bread. I never make it on my own and end up picking it up from subway. :) 

2.  My favourite potato chips are those with salt and vinegar flavour. The bad ones! From all the flavours I had to like the one with the tons of salt. lol But I don't eat often chips. I don't pick them up when I see them but if I find an open package around the house, well....
And the chips I don't like are those with bbq flavour or ketchup. 

3. Perfect beverage for chips is ice tea. I love it! I drink a lot of it especially during the hot days.

What're your answers? 


Frosy 

1 comment:

dollycas aka Lori said...

Welcome and I so glad you are joining the fun!! Hope to see you every week!!

Dollycas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...