Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monthly Reading Status - March

March was a good month for me. I finally started reading more often now and I'm more selective in what I'm reading. I need books that I know I'm going to enjoy so I can avoid my book slumber again...

So in March I read 5 books which I'm excited about. So these books and which I will review all of them soon, are:




Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews
Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews
Magic Slay by Ilona Andrews
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

I didn't realize I read that many books from the Kate Daniels series. It's good totally recommend if you like urban fantasy.


Now to the books I would like to read the upcoming month of April and it's not set in stone of course but I would like to try to read these books. It all depends on my mood in the end.

So these next two books are for my two book clubs on Goodreads. I always followed them but never participated in any discussions or read any of the books along my club so I decided to give it a go and see if I'm actually liking the online book club. Plus the books they are reading sound awesome and I'm really excited to read them!

Those are 
Splintered by A.G. Howard
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin




I'm also hoping to read a couple more but don't know for sure. I want to re-read Angelfire for sure. Loved that book and I recently got the second book and can't wait to read it!


So what did you read in March??





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...