Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monthly reading status...

I used to do a lot of weekly memes to the point I wouldn't have time for the actual book reviews which I like the most so I decided now that I'm back to just do things as I feel and mostly read other book blogs which I enjoy very much. That's how my to-read pile keeps growing! 

So I think I would like to do monthly updates to my reading instead of weekly ones. I don't want to burn out like last time so I'm going to take my time.

So I will be updating you on what I read last month and what I'm planning to read the upcoming month. Of course you'll be getting to know what reviews you'll be seeing too.

I think I like this idea better since I can't plan for the week well... a week is very short.

You will be seeing my April's update soon! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...