Wednesday, February 23, 2011

7 Facts Awards & One Lovely Blog Award!


One Lovely Blog Award 

I want to thanks Kyarana_night at A Life of a bookAholic for giving me the 7 Facts Award! And Amber @ AwesomeSauce Book Club for giving me the 7 Facts Award and One Lovely Blog Award!
Thank you so much!!!!


To accept these awards I must follow some rules. Here they are:


1) Thank the person who gave you the 7 fact award and link back to their blog

2) Post 7 random fast about yourself

3) Past this award to 15 other worthy people!



7 facts about me

  1. I love Disney movies.
  2. I procrastinate a lot.
  3. I'm addicted to my laptop. Seriously the first thing I do when I wake up is to open my laptop. 
  4. I don't watch TV much. The only tv series I watch is Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and Glee, and I watch them online whenever I have time. I'm waiting for the summer to catch up with Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
  5. I love my sanitizer. I don't go anywhere without it.
  6. My bag always weights too much. I have too many 'necessary' things lol.
  7. I always listen to music when I'm blogging and while often drinking Ice-tea.

Now off to the winners!
It was hard to only pick 15. I have discovered so many fantastic bloggers out there but I have to limit this to only 15 bloggers. 
Congratulations! You all deserve this!
The list bellow is in no particular order.


  1. Diana @ The Lovely Getaway
  2. Jess @ Gone with the Words
  3. Melissa @ **Paranormally Romanced**
  4. Anna @ Anna Reads
  5. Jenny @ Dreaming of Books
  6. Elodie @ Once Upon a Quote
  7. Carissa @ Preternatural Primer
  8. Andrea and Tevya @ Reading Lark
  9. Alyssa @ The Babbling Bookworm
  10. Paranormal Opinion @ http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/
  11. Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries
  12. Kelsey @ Kelsey Anne's Book Blog
  13. Alex @ Electrifying Reviews
  14. Lisa and Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter
  15. Ambur @ Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright

Frosy

7 comments:

Awesomesauce Book Club said...

I realized I never sent you a message with the award I was giving you. I get so sidetracked. It was this one and The Lovely Blog Award, you can find it here. http://awesomesaucebookclub.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

And Congratulations!

The Lovely Getaway said...

congrats on getting the award yourself, and thanks so much for thinking of me as a fellow recipient :) your the BEST!

Diana

Elodie said...

Thanks for this awesome award !! You're so sweet !! I love your blog !! I totally understand your addiction to your laptop, I'm the same way ;)

Jenny N. said...

Congrats and thanks for the award. Everyone seems to like Vampire Diaries of Glee but I love Grey's Anatomy and have been watching it since it started.

Paranormal Opinion said...

Thanks for the blog awards!!!

Caroline (Bon Bons and Reveries) said...

Thank you so much for the award:) And Congratulations on receiving these awards!!! Unfortunately my blog is an award free blog. However I am truly honored that you chose to give me them. I love your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts. Have a great weekend :)

Anna said...

Thanks for the award :) I love Disney movies too! I could watch Little Mermaid 500 times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...