Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thoughts: Beastly MOVIE


'Beastly' Poster - beastly-film photo
I went to see Beastly last Sunday and it was nothing like I was expecting it to be. I read the book almost a year before so I was a bit fuzzy over some details of the book but most part of the story was alternated. The movie was different from the book in a lot of things.

But during the movie I forgot the book and got absorbed in it. Even though it was changed a lot I liked it more that I would normally (I just hate it when they change things from the book). I would totally say go see it even though it's different from the book. I think it's the first movie that I liked even though it was changed so much.

Wathing this movie and have already seen I Am Number Four, I realized that I don't want Alex Pettyfer for Jace in the upcoming movie of City of Bones, The Mortal Instruments. He looks great for Jace but it's just that, he looks like Jace. 

So, what did you think about the movie? Liked it? Loved it? Hated it?

You can find my review on the book here.



Frosy 

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I haven't read the book yet, but I did borrow it from a friend. I really liked the movie. It wasn't the best thing I ever watched, but I thought it was cute and had some funny parts!

Kristina

Frosy said...

I agree it wasn't the best and it was certainly fun! I hope you like the book.

*Melissa* said...

I just saw this movie yesterday. I didn't like it that much. I felt the cript was wierd. The way they spoke just was very badly written. I saw were they were trying to go, but it was wierd at times. I think I want to read the book, hopefully it will be better.

Sverige said...

This is a modern Beauty and the Beast Story told through the beast. It teaches that looks aren't everything in life and that it only matters how you treat people in the end if you want to find true friends and love. The story starts out with Kyle being excited for being on the ballad for prince at his private school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...