Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (9)

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers
Hush, HushPatch looked like he was trying not to crack a grin. "That's it? No punches? No biting, clawing, or hair pulling?"
I narrowed a look at him. 
"Are we going to have to teach you how to fight, Angel?"
"I can fight." I tipped my chin up in spite of my lie.
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale"I love how you look at me."
"And how's that?" I asked, blushing on cue. 
His lower lip curled in that mischievous way it did. 
"Like you're having a hard time deciding between my lips and this blueberry pie. And I know nothing comes between you and this pie."
I giggled. "Very observant. Wonder which one will win?"
Hex, a witch and angel tale by Ramona Wray

Frosy

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your teasers! I haven't read the second book, but it's going on my to big wishlist haha.
Have a great Tuesday.

Bookgirl ( My Book Addiction )

Belinda said...

I love how flirty the second one is :) Thanks for sharing.

You can find my teasers here at The Bookish Snob

Kyanara_BJD said...

great teasers!
I loved reading hush Hush I hope you are enjoying it to!
I never heard of the second book.
It does sound very interesing.
Kyanara

Sally said...

Awesome teasers. I already really wanted to read Hush, Hush but now I want to read Hex too.
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Jenny Q said...

I love the Hush, Hush books and that teaser from Hex is too cute!

Once Upon a Twilight said...

Good ones! We all love Patch!

Thanks for stopping by my blog TT today.

Anonymous said...

Yes you should! it`s really good.
& i`ve been meaning to pick up Hush Hush. Maybe on my next trip to B&N.


Romona xoxo
http://studdedkissya.blogspot.com/

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the 2nd one :)

Carissa said...

LOL That is a great teaser from Hex! Absolutely love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...