Thursday, January 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

What's In My Mailbox
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren!
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology


Hello guys!
I will do a IMM today. I hope you enjoy!

Textual Healing
So for starters I finally got my kindle! I'm super excited and I can't wait to load it with more books.
The same day I received my Kindle, I also received the book Textual Healing sent by the author for me to review it. 

Now the other books/novels I got for my kindle are:

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Which I have already read half of it and I must say it's kind weird and similar........ in a good way.
Fate by Amanda Hocking
The second to the My Blood Approves.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Because you never know when you'll want to read again about Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy.
The first time I read this books was when I was 16 and I loved it. Hopefully this year I'll get to it again.
Wish by Alexandra Bullen 
It's sounds nice and was almost a dollar when I bought it. :)
Remedial Magic by Jenna Black
It's a prequel to Glimmerglass which I want to read and it was free!
The New World by Patrick Ness
Another prequel to a book I want to read.
The Wild's Call by Jeri Smith-Ready
Another prequel
Reaper by Rachel Vincent 
The story about Tod from the soul screamers series. (prequel)
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol
I haven't read it so I thought why not?
Dracula by Bram Stoker 
I love vampire stories so I had to read this.

My Blood ApprovesFate (My Blood Approves, Book 2)Pride and PrejudiceWish (Wish (Quality))Remedial MagicThe New WorldThe Wild's CallReaperAlice's Adventures in WonderlandDracula


Frosy

3 comments:

Ashley Delgado said...

Nice IMM, but isn't this usually done on Sundays? Lol. Congrats on the Kindle though!

Frosy said...

I know but there was a mistake on the day it was supposed to be up... oh well.
And yeah I'm loving the kindle!

Unknown said...

Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

My IMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...