Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Want To Reread!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish
This week's Top 10:
Top 10 Books I Want To Reread.

1) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I loved the books but I didn't have the chance to reread them yet.

2) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Just the first book. I need to get my Edward fix soon.

3) Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling! I think it's time to reread them again!

4) Tales of Otori by Lian Hearn. I read these books years ago. These were the first books I fall in love with. I need to read them again this time in English. 

5) Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. I read it while in high school the first 4 and I think there are 3 more I need to read.

6) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. With the release of the second book being so way I need to re-visit this world soon.

7) Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I can't explain how much I love this one. I want to read it again and again. 

8) The Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong. Loved the series and the ending/conclusion was just perfect! 

I guess 8 will do. It's late and I can't think of any other books I'm dying to reread.


Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...