Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

This week's topic:
Top Ten Books You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For (either books you loved and couldn't bring yourself to write a review for or books that you read long before blogging...time to give them a shout-out!) 


1) Any Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling. I just can't bring myself to write a review about them. I loved them so much that whatever I write won't do them justice of what I feel about them.
Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)

2) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I read this one while ago before I started blogging. I want to write a review about it after I've read it and it's still fresh in my mind. Another reason to re-read it again!
Meyer's 2006 Twilight Saga Book 1 (Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) by Stephenie Meyer)

3) Across the Nightingale Floor (Tales of the Otori, trilogy) by Lian Hearn. I read these books when I was 16 and fell in love with them instantly. I didn't have the chance to read them again and hopefully I'll do it soon so I can have a proper review on the blog.
Across the Nightingale Floor (Tales of the Otori, Book 1)Grass for His Pillow (Tales of the Otori, Book 2)Brilliance of the Moon (Tales of the Otori, Book 3)

4) Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I recently finished the book and loved it but I can't yet write a review about it. It's still on my mind and I'm still shocked by the ending.
Delirium

5) Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. I have no idea why I don't have a review up already for this one. I need to get to it soon.
Bitten: A Novel (Women of the Otherworld)

6) Need by Carrie Jones. I read Need and Captivate at the same time and when I sat down to write a review about Need I kept referring to things that happened in Captivate and I realized that I thought both novels as one since I read them back to back. I'm waiting for the forth and final book to come out before reading them again this time and stopping after each book to write a proper review. 
Need

6) Captivate by Carrie Jones. Again for the same reason above.
Captivate

7) The Arthur Books by Bernard Cornwell. I read these books when I was a teenager and loved them! 
The Winter King (The Arthur Books #1)Enemy of God (The Arthur Books #2)Excalibur, A Novel of Arthur (The Arthur Books #3)


8) The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Again something I read when I was a teenager and I would need to re-read it in order to review it.
The Da Vinci Code

9) His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. I've only read the first two books in the trilogy and it was so long ago I can't remember anything about it which is weird because I always remember the books I read. So planning to read them sometime and finish them all. 
His Dark Materials Trilogy (The Golden Compass; The Subtle Knife; The Amber Spyglass)

10) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I just can't bring myself to review a classic. 
Pride And Prejudice


Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...