Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF(4) & Follow Friday(12)

TGIF is hosted by GReads.
This week's question is:

Q. Which genres, authors, or particular book do you think people associate with your reading style?

I would say mostly paranormal and fantasy are the books that most people associate with me. Of course my friends and family will always associate me with Harry Potter and Twilight mostly because those books are well known even to people that don't read.
But I must say that I'm an eclectic reader, I read almost anything with a few exceptions. The last year though and since I started the blog I've been reading mostly YA books.



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
This week's question is:

Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real? 

Mmm.... vampires are my favourite paranormal creature but I'm not too sure I would like to know that they are out there somewhere. Unless they are those vampires that don't hunt humans..... I wouldn't like fairies out there too! Too scary for me! I think shape-shifters would be ok. I mean I don't like camping so I think I would be ok. Besides the guys would probably have a killer body ;)

Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...