Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I usually don't participate in "It's Monday! What are you reading?" meme for the reason that I read one book a week most of the times and you kind of already know what I'm reading(sidebar). But this time I need YOUR HELP to decide what to read next!

I have two more final exams on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then I'll be free to read more books! Yeah! Isn't it nice to finish your semester in April? Four months of reading before school starts again! :)

So since I still have to study I picked to re-read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick so I won't be so much distracted as I would be reading something new. And I needed to read it again so I can post a proper review about it. It's been a while since I read it last time.

But the thing is I have not idea what to read next! I am in the mood for 4 certain books but I can't decide and here is where you come to help me. I have a poll on my sidebar with my four choices. Feel free to vote or leave a comment about which book you want me to read first and your opinions about them if you have read them.


The last four books I've read are:
Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong 
HEX, a witch and angel tale by Ramona Wray
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Currently re-reading:
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

The books I'm considering right now to read next are:
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
Frosy 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...