Friday, September 23, 2011

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer TRAILER!

I just came across the trailer for the book The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and I'm even more excited about the book now if possible. This must be the most well done book trailer I've seen. I love everything about it!

Here is the synopsis of the book and the trailer. What do you think? It comes out on September 27th. I think I need to go to the bookstore next week.

***Does anyone know why I can't copy paste pictures on blogger anymore??***

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.


Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...