Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday(9) & Book Blogger Hop(9) & TGIF(2)


TGIF is hosted byGReads.
This week's question is:

Q. Book Love: Do you share your books with others? Who was the last person you sent a book to?
Not really, my friends don't read that much. The last person that I lend a book at was a classmate of mine in Junior High which I got her obsessed with The Tales of Otori
I try to give books to people that will handle my books with care as I do. I tend to keep my books in the best condition as possible and if I know that that person won't look after it, then I'm sorry no book for them.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question is:

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying)
Difficult question. I have no idea! I don't know about Mel Gibson but in case zombies run freely outside I would probably panic and hope a really cute guy can come to my rescue. That's what happens in zombie books, right? I haven't read a book with zombies and now I think I should. You never know when those crazy scientists will release their zombie experiments


Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books.
This week's question is:

Q. Share your favourite post from last month and tell us why it's close to your heart. 
Well my favourite post about last month would be the review I did on If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Such an incredible book that I have it close to my heart and I'm glad that I picked it up. It's heart breaking. You can find my review here.




Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...