Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thursday Cover Crazy (1)





Cover Crazy is created and hosted by Tawnil at The Book Worms. Find more information here.




There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. 
Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move. 


Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce–and goes out of his way to make that very clear–she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.



I picked the cover of Fallen because I love when covers are dark and have an eerie glow about them. But the most thing I love about this cover is the girl. The Gothic black dress and her black long hair in contrast with her white skin makes it wonderful and very interesting. Covers like this are usually the ones that catch my eye in a bookstore. I love all the covers that feature girls with black hair. Maybe because I have black hair... who knows?
I like the fact that she covers her face as if she's crying or hiding. The dark forest tells me that this book definitely has dark elements in it. 
Note: I haven't read this book yet but I'm looking forward to the day I'll get my hands on it.

Frosy 

1 comment:

Vy said...

I totally agree with you! I was attracted to this book because of the gorgeous dress she was wearing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...