Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Monthly Status Update - April

This month I didn't manage to read a lot. I only read three books. I'm really hoping to read 4 books at least a month, that's my goal for May at least. So anyways let's get to the books:

So in April I read 2 books and 1 manga:





The Earl & the Fairy by Mizue Tani  -  5 stars
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost  -  5 stars
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West  -  3 stars



Now to the books I plan on reading for May and hope I do!

 


Splintered by A.G. Howard - I am still reading this one since last month so I really hope to finish it this time. The story is very interesting but I can't seem to get into it.
Brida by Paulo Coelho - This one came from my TBR jar. After years of owning this book it's finally time to read it.

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - YES!! I am so glad I started this book! I have heard so many good things about it. It has been sitting on my shelves the last 14 months!!!! I have already started this book and I'm loving it so far!

Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt - Another book from my TBR jar. I believe I won this a year or two back from a blog and I really wish I remembered.... but it's ok since this sounds like a nice read. I have been meaning to read more contemporary so I guess it's good timing. 

SO what's your reading update??



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...