Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish
This week's Top 10:
Top 10 Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open (because of the cliffhanger or because the ending was MINDBLOWING, etc.)

I'll try to stay spoiler free. If there is a spoiler there will be a mention at the beginning of the sentence. 

1) Delirium by Lauren Oliver. OMG! That's a cliffhanger!! Although I expected it from a review that spoiled the ending it was still socking. 

2) The Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld. I am mad with the ending of the last book. He give me the ending I wanted but with a very bitter taste afterwards. Also after I read this series I felt that there is more to this world. I hope he writes more books.

3) The Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong. Even though the ending of the last book left us with a lot of questions it didn't bother me since she gave a sense of finality with the characters. It just felt right. It's hard to explain. Go read it, it's good!

4) A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies. Another strong cliffhanger. I will not say anything because I'll totally spoil it to you. I recommend reading this.

I can't come up with other books that either had a really great ending or bitting your nails ending. So it's Top 4 for me. :) 
What's your top ten?


Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...