Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June 2011: What are you reading?

Today is the first day of June and I thought that I should share with you what I've read this past month and what I plan to read in June. Even though university is out for the summer I'm getting lazy regarding to my reading. So I'll be doing this every month, a monthly goal if you will so I can keep track and not get too lazy!

***
If you want to participate please live a comment telling me so and I'll put up a link for you to link your posts. I can even make it a monthly meme if you're interested. 

***
May 2011
Now to the month of May. I didn't read a lot of books I was sooo lazy!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman (review here)
Twilight, The Graphic Novel: Volume 1 (review here)
Blue Noon by Scott Westerfeld (review to come)
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (review to come)
If I StayTwilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 (The Twilight Saga)Midnighters #3: Blue NoonPersonal Demons

June 2011
Now to the books I'm setting as a monthly goal to read! Hopefully I can read them all!

Hardcovers
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
NevermoreHourglass (Evernight)

Paperbacks
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
The Dream of the Stone by Christina Askounis
Wake by Lisa McMann
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely (Quality))The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2) (Hardcover)Frostbite (Vampire Academy, Book 2)The Dream of the StoneWake (Wake Series, Book 1)Born at Midnight (A Shadow Falls Novel)

e-books
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Spellbound (Harlequin Teen)

So I have 9 books for this month and I SO want to read them! I hope I can achieve this goal. I wasn't joking when I said I've been getting lazy. I seem to find time to read when I have a full load of assignments rather than now that I don't. Weird... anyway I have already started Nevermore and I'm loving it so far!! I'm also 15 pages in Wicked Lovely, too soon to tell you anything but I like the writing. So that's it! 

What did you read and what are you going to read next?
Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...